Voices of Music continually strives to ensure that its venues, performances, classes and amenities are fully accessible to all patrons. Voices of Music is committed to providing information through its website and social media to all members of the public. Our Youtube channel is fundamental in our commitment to accessibility: highlights from concerts and other recordings are available for free for those who for any reason cannot travel to a concert or attend a concert in person. These videos may be accessed anywhere in the world, at any time, with an internet connection. We are in the process of adding closed captions to our complete video library of past events and concerts to further expand accessibility.
Please read our statement of accessibility, which applies to any event including concerts and outreach programs. You are invited to reach out to us for any additional needs:
- All of our programs take place at ADA compliant venues.
- Mobility: Folks are more than welcome to sit in the lobby or be let in early if standing in line is an issue. Mobility seating can be found throughout our concert spaces, allowing for an excellent concert experience.
- Service Animals: Audience members with service animals are welcome, and with advance notice will be given reserved seating.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: All our concerts and education programs are wheelchair accessible, as are the bathrooms.
- Vision: Large print programs are provided upon request at the concert, and the programs are also made available in PDF format.
- ASL Interpreters: For our school presentations an ASL interpreter can be arranged with advance notice.
- English Language Learners: For our after-school music classes, translations for communications with parents are provided. An interpreter for lessons can be arranged with advance notice.